My name is Lois and I'm a motion designer and dj, based in Stockholm, Sweden.
I have interest in digital art, design, animation, 3D, visuals and electronic music.
I'm a Hyper Island alumni, graduated from Motion Creative 2016. Before animation took me by storm, I have previous experience as video director, videographer, production assistant within television productions and broadcast.
Find me here:
- Industry Leader for Exploring Tech of Motion - Hyper Island Karlskrona (2018)
- Sound Effects/Foley workshop - Hyper Island Karlskrona (2018)
- Analog Visuals: Lecture and workshop - Hyper Island Karlskrona (2018)
- Analog Visuals: Lecture and workshop - Beckmans Designhögskola (2018)
- Introduction course in 3D and Cinema 4D - Hyper Island Karlskrona (2017)
- Analog Visuals: Lecture and workshop - Hyper Island Stockholm (2017)
- Soldering workshop - Intonal Festival, Malmö (2017)
articles & mentions
- Resident Advisor: 2017 in electronic music - Chapter 04: Hardcore spreads its wings (2017)
- Resident Advisor: Review of Intonal Festival (2017)
- Dagens Nyheter: Review of #jag at Kungliga Operan (2016)
- Svenska Dagbladet: Review of #jag at Kungliga Operan (2016)
- Kungliga Operan: Interview with the scenographer Markus Granqvist about #jag (2016)
- Motion Creative, 200YH, Hyper Island, Stockholm (2015-2016)
- Sound Engeneering I, Hearing and acoustics, 2,5 HP, Örebro Universitet, Distance (2014)
- Journalism Science I, 60HP, JMK Stockholms Universitet, Stockholm (2013-2014)
- Social Science focus Culture/Journalism, Rudbeckianska Gymnasiet, Västerås (2008-2011)